1. There were so much flies inside the A/C Volvo Bus that none of the passengers were able to sit, sleep or do any activity. In-fact many passengers were surprised so much flies inside. The cleaner boy was rude so many did not even tell him.
2. Parveen Travels, there are so many nice hotels, but why then this hotel (Hotel Annamalai). This is at-least okay, evening you stopped for Loo and tea, just 10 meters before Salem toll, god, all men in a line on a NH for loo at Roadside as no Toilet for men, ladies one front looked pathetic from outside. Here our PM is taking about Swach Bharath and you guys don't give opportunity.
3. The A/C was totally not there, it was just a very very mild air coming from the vent. When passengers told this to the boy, he was shouting back saying the outside atmosphere is hot so that's the best cooling the bus can give. Passengers were sweating inside (not exaggerating).
4. Driving was so fast and rash like one drive a two wheeler pumping brakes just behind vehicles, few times we thought the driver was trying to avoid accidents but then later understood it was the way of drive. Again surprised, in a 6 lane how can a person drive like this. And reached 30 min prior, that's good if you give a smooth ride.
5. 1 TV in a Multi-axle with huge speakers as the other TV stand is there but No TV. Parveen gave the ticket for 500/- + so i think they gave us a misery.
6. Personally we had a very best impression of Parveen, totally lost.