Flight 6E 7105
1) No priority / ordered luggage drop based on boarding time/flight by the Indigo. (One of the Kolkata flight passengers boarding announcement was done by Indigo staff and allowed priority baggage check in, not sure how specifically that was done). As we reached airport around 1. 30 hrs before departure, didn't asked for that.
2) No priority baggage check in was done, even though web check-in was already done for our PNR. Don't understand the point what is the use/benefit of web check in/mobile check, if there is no special baggage drop point.
3) No announcement at security check about the boarding awaited flight/passenger.
4) No priority security checks were done based on boarding times, that is the reason even though we already did the luggage check in and reached security check in by 5. 25 Am (long queue with only 2 baggage screening lanes and lots of baggage to scan at Male checking counter), we had to miss the flight even though we tried to reach boarding point at the earliest.
5) Call to the passenger was done at 6. 03 am (Attached call log screenshot), while we were at security check and asked to reach boarding gate 101 within 1 minute, please let me know how realistic it is.
6)We reached the boarding gate by 6. 09, by that time the gates were closed and even after requesting the staff there since we were travelling with kid, they did not allowed for boarding asked to return back to reservation counter. (When I observed the next flights like to kolkatta, Vishakapatnam, people were allowed to on-board in the last 10 minutes also and being helped till the gates by carrying their hand baggage as well, even though the security checks counters were increased by that time and why we were not allowed to on board without any assistance travelling in domestic in first time.
6) And after reaching the reservation got tickets by God's grace for the next flight and that too by paying extra Rs 950/passenger *4 (3800 Rs totally), not sure what would have happened if we didn't got tickets for all four of us for the next flight (Whole trip would have hampered).
7)With this we have lost 5 hrs (thought of reaching Tirumala from Tirupati by walk of our trip and had to spent for breakfast and did not had even proper lunch as it was not available in any of the restaurants at lounge at the time when we started for the next available flight I. E 12. 40 pm and we lost even the accommodation at Tirupati (Rs 300 for Vishnu Nivasam ).
8) Spending money is at one side, but the mental tension bared by my family during boarding with along with Kid, I can't explain
Please let me know whom to check with this issue, is it the travel insurance guys ( paid Rs 250/passenger as a part of the ticket) or the airlines.
My family is now afraid to travel in flight due to the disaster happened in this trip.
You can contact me for more details