Excellent Trip we had (self, wife and employed daughter). Visited all the important places.
Must Visit for the Heritage buffs
1. Birla Temple .. All marble, well maintained beautiful temple, open to all faiths.
2. City Palace
3. Amber Fort (or Amer Fort)
4. Hawa Mahala (get a sheet of self+spouse photographed with Hawa Mahala stamps of Rs 5/ (worth 60 rupees) for Rs 300/ per sheet.
5. Sanjay Sharma Museum a superb and a great labor of love institution.
6. Albert Hall Museum, again a superb museum.
Fortunately, there was a local Rajasthani Food and Folklore festival going on in Jaipur and we had a great time eating delicious Rajasthani food in a typical Thali.
Our experiences of Albert Hall and Sanjay Sharma museum was extraordinary. Particularly the Sanjay Sharma museum has many unique artifacts (Locks of all sizes, palm manuscripts and superb copies of manuscript Bhagvat Gita. ).
NOTE:HIRE a GUIDE or the AUDIO GUIDE at all places.